Friday, March 18, 2011

The Juggling is Better

Remember the VERY first post I wrote here? It was about my pasayo, a clown, that followed me around collecting new spanish words and putting them in mate gourds. Then he would try to juggle them and clumsily spill the words out everywhere so at night I had random spanish words racing through my head.

Six months later and I thought of this as I tried to go to bed. Instead of spanish words interruting me during sleep, this time it was preventing me from sleeping. Estoy cansado pero quiero ir a dormir. Si tengo muchas cosas en mis mochillas.... I am tired but I want to go to sleep. Yes I have a lot of things in my bags. And on and on it went. I realize now the pasayo got better at juggling but when I get home to the states he will probably drop a few gourds.

I´m headed on the plane tonight to finally go home. I´m exausted, I´m ready to relax. I will miss Argentina but know I will be back to climb some mountains and confuse the pasayo once again. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment