Sunday, June 3, 2012

Central America

This was my home in the jungle of Panama from January to April.


It is challenging to summarize all that I've done in Central America within the past five months. From January to April I was a Biology Intern for Kalu Yala. As part of my internship I made the following blogs on their website:

Creatures of the Jungle
Spiders, Bigs, and Birds...Oh My!
Your New Best Friend, Sunscreen
Video: You Want Panama, You Got It!
You Want To Get Up At What Time??

My friend Gasun Han created these:

Introducing Team Honeycreeper, The Hiking Trail Project
Video: Journey in the Pacora River

Enjoying a much needed cool down in the Los Campesinos waterfall.

When that internship ended I headed over to Costa Rica for the Wildlands Studies Program from April to the end of May. We broke up into groups and wrote this  -------> blog <--------
I wrote the beginning of the last one called Last Adventures, here.
I am working on a video of our adventures so keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment